- An Admin is an Administrator on All Blocktopia servers, And is the Highest rank of them all. They decide on who becomes Director and play the most Important roles on Blocktopia.
- The Director manages their respective servers. They organize the overall staff, and decide on certain promotions (Vet Op +).
- There are traditionally 2 Directors per server, but there have been times where this is not always the case.
- A developer is the "Coder" of Blocktopia's servers, They develop new game modes and commands for their respective servers.
- Controller is second in charge on Blocktopia servers (Taking after Directors). They are acting "helpers" to the Directors.
- They are one of the most flexible and powerful ranks that are attainable, able to utilise server-changing commands, but are usually more limited to admin-based work.
- Veteran Operator's have proved that they have earned their Rank "Veteran Operator" and get exclusive "VetOp" commands on the servers.
- They have been members of the server for extended periods of time and have been an excellent asset to the team.
- Operators help Moderate the servers and have more commands than a Trusted does, such the capacity to ban.
- They are usually allowed to hack to increase their ability to oversee the game, with exceptions to Lava Survival.
- Trusted are the lowest rank of staff, and usually have minimal powers. (i.e. the ability to kick players.)
- They assist the Operator+ when online and maintain order while Operators aren't on.
- Guest is the second lowest rank on Blocktopia. These users play an important role of Blocktopia and have no powers whatsoever.
- The role of the guest is to simply participate in Blocktopia's servers and enjoy their stay, whilst following the rules.
- Banned is the lowest rank in Blocktopia. These users cannot play on the server they are banned in, and also have no powers.
- When globally banned, they cannot play on any servers nor use forums/TS/IRC offered by Blocktopia.
- The murderous beings roaming the map in search for survivors to slaughter.
- Deal higher damage, start taking fall damage at a greater height, have infinite hunger, infinite underwater breath.
- Can in most indestructible / unbuildable maps place the blocks they couldn't as a survivor.
- Those that hide in corners and around bends or build sky forts to hold off the hunters
- Are an every day standard Minecrafter.
- Invisible to players whilst refereeing, they observe the match in creative mode.
The lowest rank on BuildBox. Guests can build by hand.
Builders have proven their creativity and have access to some WorldEdit commands.
The highest non-staff rank, Advanced Builders are proven and trusted builders and have access to VoxelSniper and teleporting.
The lowest rank on RoF. New players who joined the server for the first time have this rank. Guests are not able to play or receive any reward until they rank up to Player.
This rank is given when one completes the tutorial. Players receive between 10 and 30 cookies each survived round.
This rank is purchased from the in-game store for 250 cookies. Crafters receive between 30 and 60 cookies each survived round. Crafters will gain access to a room that gives them the opportunity to access Ender Chests, Furnaces, Crafting Tables and other various items.
This rank is purchased from the in-game store for 1000 cookies. Apprentices receive between 60 and 100 cookies each survived round. Apprentices will gain access to an armory that sells a large range of tools, items, and armor.
This rank is purchased from the in-game store for 3500 cookies. Journeymen receive between 100 and 150 cookies each survived round. Journeymen will gain access to a large room that provides use for levels such as enchantment tables, potions, and brewing stands.
This rank is purchased from the in-game store for 7000 cookies. Experts receive between 150 and 200 cookies each survived round. Experts will gain access to a room that contains a shop with some redstone materials, first tiered potions, music discs, and a variety of other useful items in the main area.
This rank is purchased from the in-game store for 15000 cookies. Masters receive between 200 and 250 cookies each survived round. Masters will gain access to a room that has items such as diamond equipment, second tiered potions and potion ingredients, enchanted books with a level 30 enchanting table.
This rank is purchased from the in-game store for 30000 cookies. Grandmasters and any rank above receive between 250 and 300 cookies each survived round. This is the final rank in RoF that can be bought from the in-game store.
A Wiki Editor is responsible for editing and maintaining the wiki, mainly making sure the wiki is up-to-date and stocked with information on the Blocktopia servers.